Applying from abroad?

If you are currently outside of Canada and are hoping to come under the Live-in Caregiver Program, you’re in the right place. We can certainly assist you!

How do you qualify under the program?

  • You must have successfully completed the equivalent of a Canadian High School education.
  • You must have completed a Caregiver Training Program from an accredited institution. Licensed Registered Nurses and Midwives are normally considered to meet this requirement, or
  • Twelve months of full-time paid employment, including at least six months of continuous employment with one employer in a field or occupation related to the job you are seeking as a live-in caregiver. This experience must have been obtained within the three years immediately prior to the day on which you submit an application for a work permit.
  • You must be able to speak, read and understand either English or French.
  • You must have a written contract between you and your employer containing the full details of your job.
  • Your employer must have obtained a Job Offer Validation from Service Canada (HRSDC).

How can we help you?

  • We refer you to an employer who is willing and eligible to sponsor you
  • We process your employer’s application for Job Offer validation (LMO) at Service Canada (HRSDC)
  • We process your Work Permit application at the appropriate Canadian Visa Post
  • We thoroughly prepare you for your interview with the employer and the Canadian Visa Officer (if required)
  • We pick you up at the Airport
  • We provide you ongoing support to make your resettlement in Canada as smooth as possible


Percy from Norway to SK
I am pleased for all your help ACES. Especially to you Ms. D, you were extremely helpful from our first telephonic conversation through completion. You made my dreams come true! Super duper thank you ACES… May our Lord bless you guys always!!!